Ever find yourself wondering what is the right drink to go with your healthy diet? Ever wondered how true these claims are? Well that’s why we are here to clear up some air!
Sometimes it is so hard to choose right and it is even impossible sometimes to know what drink to pick that suits your every need. We will not tell you what to choose but we will just tell you about Areca Tea and how it could benefit you! The choice ultimately is yours.
Let’s start with our main ingredient, The Areca Nut. Areca Catechu (Areca nut) has been in use since time immemorial after food, at least by 10% of the world’s population. Areca nut is proven for its Anti-oxidant, Anti Diabetic, Anti aging and various other health benefits in multiple studies. It also increases appetite and aids in digestion.
Areca Tea which is majorly made from Areca nut bears all of the above health benefits along with many more. It has been widely loved by people all over India and other countries for its unique flavor and its many health benefits. Areca Tea has received many Awards and Appreciations since the day it has reached the people and we are proud to say that it is a ‘Make in India’ Product.
With that said we would like to bring your focus on how Areca Tea easily fits your lifestyle as that ONE drink that can take care of you and your family’s health!
These are a few reasons why you should add Areca Tea to your everyday diet!
- It is an excellent appetizer and digestive.
- It has more antioxidants than other teas
- It is proven in diabetes management
- Manages cholesterol and acidity effectively
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Relieves stress and is the best drink to relax with at the end of a busy day
- It detains wrinkling of the skin
- It improves the body metabolism and hence resulting in weight loss
- Proven safe in long term use
- It is easy to carry and can be consumed anywhere. All you need is a cup of hot water!
Isn’t it interesting that one drink has so many benefits? Keep your thoughts pondering over these facts while we come back with more in our next blog.
Until then, stay fit and stay healthy!